Bradleys Head Amphitheatre
Sydney Harbour National Park
If you’re looking for a location boasting impressive views across Sydney Harbour, Bradleys Head Amphitheatre is the perfect venue hire option. It provides the perfect backdrop to your next event.
- Venue is suitable for
- Wedding ceremonies, parties, christenings, funerals and memorials, private lunches, private dinners
- Maximum people: 120
- Drinking water, toilets
- Available for hire Monday - Saturday. Venue not available from 22nd Dec to 1st Feb and public holidays.
To make a booking or for more information, please email the Events and Venues Unit or phone (02) 9585 6570.
- Other Information
- This venue is also suitable for commercial and public events such as live performances, festivals and product launches, please contact the Events and Venues Unit for more information regarding this type of use.
Bradleys Head Amphitheatre is an exceptionally popular lookout in Sydney Harbour National Park. Photographers flock to the site to capture its breathtaking views of the Sydney Opera House, the Sydney Harbour Bridge, and Fort Denison.
It’s no wonder then that, thanks to its first-class views, Bradleys Head Amphitheatre is also regarded as one of Sydney’s best outdoor venues. You and your guests are sure to be impressed with the stunning backdrop.
- in Sydney Harbour National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Sydney Harbour National Park is open sunrise to sunset but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
Bradleys Head carpark: $8 per vehicle per day. North Head carpark: $5 per vehicle per day. There are pay and display machines that accept cards and coins - no change given. Chowder Bay Road parking: Monday-Friday: $3 per hour, to a maximum of $16 per day. Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays: $4 per hour, to a maximum of $20 per day. If you hold an NPWS All Parks or Multi Parks Pass, you can park free for up to four hours per day - additional time can be purchased. Car parks operated by Sydney Harbour Federation Trust or Mosman Council are not covered by your pass. Please check signs carefully.
Landing fee or tour fee applies to visit Sydney Harbour Islands. Fort Denison can only be visited on a tour. To visit Shark, Clark or Rodd islands Island, all vessels, including kayaks, need to pay a $7 per person landing fee. To arrange, please contact 13000 PARKS (13000 72757).Buy an annual pass.
(02) 9337 5511
Contact hours: 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
- Greycliffe House, Nielsen Park, Vaucluse NSW
- Fax: (02) 9337 1303
(02) 9960 6266
Contact hours: 9am-4.30pm Wednesday to Friday
- Governors Road, Middle Head, Mosman NSW
- Fax: (02) 9960 3965