If you regularly visit NSW national parks you can save on motor vehicle entry fees by buying an annual pass, and get park visits for 12 or 24 months.
Read more about Annual passes
Motor vehicle entrance fees are charged at 45 of the over 850 NSW national parks and reserves. Choose from 4 great-value passes that offer annual entry from just one favourite park to the 45 parks with entry fees.
NPWS offers discounts on annual passes for current Australian Seniors Card holders. Eligible pension card holders can apply for an NPWS Exemption Card to receive free motor vehicle entry into NSW national parks and reserves.
Special discount when renewing your registration
|When you renew a NSW vehicle registration online through Service NSW, you can get a $15 discount on All Parks and Multi-Park annual passes. Look out for the link on the Service NSW website when you reach the Finish page, after re-registering your vehicle online. |
The discount only applies to 1-year All Park and Multi-Park Passes, and can't be used in conjunction with any other discounts. Normal annual pass conditions apply.
This discount is only available when a NSW vehicle registration is renewed online through the Service NSW registration renewal page.
Buy your annual pass
Phone: Call the National Parks Contact Centre on 13000 PARKS (13000 72757). The centre's hours are 9am-5pm every day excluding Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
Online: Select your annual pass below and buy online.
Email, fax or post: Download the Annual pass application form (241KB pdf) and return it by email, fax, or post to the National Parks Contact Centre.
In person: Contact a NSW National Parks visitor centre (excludes Maitland Bay Information Centre, Minjungbal Aboriginal Cultural Centre)
Choose the pass that suits you and start saving:
|Annual pass options||1-year pass||2-year pass||Link to purchase|
|All Parks Pass|
For all fee-collecting parks in NSW, including Kosciuszko National Park.
|$190||$335||Buy your All Parks Pass online |
For all fee-collecting parks in NSW, except Kosciuszko National Park.
|$65||$115||Buy your Multi-Park Pass online|
|Single Park Pass|
For any 1 designated park in Country NSW, except Kosciuszko National Park. See the list of parks this pass applies to.
|$22||$40||Buy your Single Park Pass online|
|Country Parks Pass|
For all parks in Country NSW, except Kosciuszko National Park. See the list of parks this pass applies to.
|$45||$75||Buy your Country Parks Pass online|
- Your annual pass will not become valid until it is fixed to your windscreen. Passes are dispatched using regular post and are usually received within 7 working days, however this is not guaranteed. If you are visiting a park in the near future, purchasing a pass in person may be a preferred option.
- Please read the NPWS annual pass terms and conditions below and find out more on our Annual pass FAQs.
- National parks and reserves in NSW identified on the fee-collecting parks page of this website are covered by the annual pass, with the exception of the following:
- Restrictions apply at the Chowder Bay Precinct of Sydney Harbour National Park. More info on Chowder Bay is available in the Annual pass FAQs.
- Worimi Conservation Lands require an access permit. See Worimi Conservation Lands - beach driving for more information.
- Booderee National Park at Jervis Bay is managed jointly by the Wreck Bay Aboriginal Community and the Australian Government Department of the Environment, Water, Heritage and the Arts.
- Parks in the ACT managed by Parks Conservation and Lands
- Second household passes are available to holders of an All Parks Pass for vehicles registered at the same address. This must be verified by presenting a copy of registration for both motor vehicles. The cost of second and any subsequent passes is 50% of the full price of an All Parks Pass. These will expire on the same date as the first All Parks Pass. Second household passes can only be purchased in person or by contacting the National Parks Contact Centre.
- Seniors Card holders are entitled to a discount of approximately 20% on the full price of an annual pass for a vehicle registered in their name. You'll need to apply by fax or mail to the National Parks Contact Centre and include copies of both your Seniors Card and your vehicle registration papers. Please note the vehicle must be registered in the same name as the Seniors Card holder. You may also present the documents in person to the OEH Information Centre in Sydney CBD, or to one of our major visitor centres. Seniors discounts cannot be combined with any other annual pass discounts.
- Pensioner Concession Card holders and EDA, Intermediate and Special Rate (blinded, TPI and TTI) pensioners are entitled to an Exemption Card.
Renew your annual pass
If you'd like to be reminded when your annual pass is about to expire, simply complete our annual pass renewal reminder form.