Spectacle Island Nature Reserve
Spectacle Island Nature Reserve was created in May 1972. It covers an area of 36ha. View the detailed park and fire management documents.
For the latest updates on fires, closures and other alerts in this area, see https://www.nationalparks.nsw.gov.au/visit-a-park/parks/spectacle-island-nature-reserve/local-alerts
- in the Sydney and surrounds region
Lane Cove National Park Office
02 8448 0400
Contact hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm.
- Lane Cove National Park, Lady Game Drive, Chatswood NSW 2067
- Lane Cove National Park Office
Bobbin Head Information Centre
02 9472 8949
Contact hours: 10am to 4pm daily. 9am to 4pm during summer school holidays, closed 12pm-12:30pm. Closed Christmas Day.
- Bobbin Head, Ku-ring-gai Chase Road, Mount Colah NSW 2080
- Bobbin Head Information Centre