Sydney Harbour National Park
If you’re looking for a venue for hire boasting impressive Sydney Harbour views, Arabanoo lookout is the perfect venue hire option. Its expansive coastal views across North Head and South Head provide a beautiful backdrop for any event.
- Venue is suitable for
- Wedding ceremonies
- Maximum people: 100
- Drinking water, toilets
For fee information, please email the Events and Venues Unit or phone (02) 9585 6570.
- Venue available for exclusive hire
- A completed application form should be received at least 6 months in advance of the Event in order to assure availability of your preferred venue and date(s) and adequate time for the review process by NPWS. Initial assessment of the event application, site plan and supporting documentation may take 2-3 weeks. Please contact the Events and Venues Unit for information regarding cancellations.
Named in honour of Aboriginal man Arabanoo, the first Aboriginal man to live among European settlers, the lookout is a great spot for some whale watching. There are a few signs and monuments around the lookout that provide some historical information about the significance of the area. Its location and expensive scenic views also make it an ideal venue hire option.
Arabanoo lookout is at Balgowlah Heights and is easily accessible by car and public transport.
- in Sydney Harbour National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Sydney Harbour National Park is open sunrise to sunset but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
Bradleys Head carpark: $8 per vehicle per day. North Head carpark: $5 per vehicle per day. There are pay and display machines that accept cards and coins - no change given. Chowder Bay carpark: Monday-Friday: $3 per hour, to a maximum of $16 per day. Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays: $4 per hour, to a maximum of $20 per day. If you hold an NPWS All Parks or Multi Parks Pass, you can park free for up to four hours per calendar day - additional time can be purchased.
Landing fee or tour fee applies to visit Sydney Harbour Islands. Fort Denison can only be visited on a tour. To visit Shark, Clark or Rodd islands, you'll need to book and pay landing fees beforehand. To arrange, please contact 13000 PARKS (13000 72757).Buy an annual pass.
(02) 9337 5511
Contact hours: 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
- Greycliffe House, Nielsen Park, Vaucluse NSW
- Fax: (02) 9337 1303
(02) 9960 6266
Contact hours: 9am-4.30pm Wednesday to Friday
- Governors Road, Middle Head, Mosman NSW
- Fax: (02) 9960 3965