Falcon Crescent link track
Bomaderry Creek Regional Park
Take the track across the open wooded heath from North Nowra down into the beautiful gorge and link with the lovely walks of Bomaderry Creek.
- Bomaderry Creek Regional Park
- 1.5km one-way
- Time suggested
- Please note
- It’s a good idea to put sunscreen on before you set out and remember to take a hat and water
- If you’re linking with the gorge tracks, don’t attempt to cross the creek after heavy rain.
- Remember to take your binoculars if you want to birdwatch
- There is limited/no mobile reception in the Bomaderry Gorge
- A current NSW recreational fishing licence is required when fishing in all waters
This walk is popular with locals because it provides such beautiful variety of landscapes and links the western side of the park at North Nowra with the wonderful walks of the gorge and the park’s attractive rainforest setting.
Setting out across open forested heath on the plateau, you’ll enjoy the views of the gorge before descending to the cool shade of Bomaderry Creek. The flowers in spring are spectacular and the nectar-feeding birds, like honeyeaters, love them too.
Why not pack some lunch and link up with the longer She-Oak crossing walk just up stream from Mossy Gully? This walk takes you past Bomaderry Creek picnic area where you can enjoy lunch before returning back across the heath.
Sign up to our Naturescapes e-newsletter which is packed with information, new products, experiences and events in NSW national parks. Your next park adventure starts here.
Saving our Species is a innovative conservation program in NSW. It aims to halt and reverse the growing numbers of Australian animals and plants facing extinction. This program aims to secure as many threatened species that can be secured in the wild as possible, for the next 100 years.
- in Bomaderry Creek Regional Park in the South Coast region
Bomaderry Creek Regional Park is always open, but may have to close at times due to wet weather or fire danger.
(02) 4423 2170
Contact hours: 8.30am-4.30pm Monday to Friday
- 55 Graham Street, Nowra NSW
- Fax: (02) 4422 7041