Rouse Hill picnic area and playground
Rouse Hill Regional Park
Dog-friendly Rouse Hill Regional Park is a great day out – enjoy a barbecue, walk or bike ride and let the kids explore the playground. It’s great for a birthday party.
- Picnic areas
- Rouse Hill Regional Park
- Please note
- Dogs are permitted in this part of the park – you will need to keep them on a leash at all times and remember to pick up after them. Please note that dogs are not permitted in the pavilions
- Please take your rubbish with you when you leave the park
- There are rainwater tanks, but it is recommended that you boil this water before drinking
- Toilet facilities are available at the oval
Rouse Hill picnic area and playground makes for a perfect family day out. When the kids have had enough of monkeying around on the swings, slides, maze, playhouses and rope bridge, they can ride their bikes or rollerblade around the paths, play ball games or relax at the picnic shelters while their lunch cooks on the barbecue.
Older children will enjoy the separate adventure playground and there is plenty of space for bikes and scooters. It’s a great spot for a birthday party — there’s room for everyone, with big picnic tables to fit in all your guests.
Plus, the park is dog-friendly, so you can bring your four-legged friends along to walk beside you.
We've captured Google Street View across a range of NSW national parks and attractions. Get a bird's eye view of these incredible landscapes before setting off on your own adventure.
Saving our Species is a innovative conservation program in NSW. It aims to halt and reverse the growing numbers of Australian animals and plants facing extinction. This program aims to secure as many threatened species that can be secured in the wild as possible, for the next 100 years.
- in Rouse Hill Regional Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Rouse Hill Regional Park is open 8am to 8pm during daylight savings (8am to 5pm at other times), but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
(02) 4572 3100
Contact hours: 8.30am-4.30pm Monday to Friday (closed public holidays)
- Scheyville National Park, Scheyville Road, Scheyville NSW
- Fax: (02) 4580 2714