Bouddi Ridge explorer
Bouddi National Park
Try the awesome Bouddi Ridge Explorer mountain biking trail in Bouddi National Park near Gosford. Looping several smaller track the 10km trail offers great variety and scenery.
- Bouddi National Park
- 10km loop
- Time suggested
- Entry fees
- Park entry fees apply
- Please note
- Riding is permitted on roads and fire trails only, not on walking tracks
- Please familiarise yourself with the rules of the trail and ride with respect for plants, animals and other trail visitors
- Remember to take plenty of water, a bicycle repair kit and a Bouddi National Park map
Bouddi Ridge explorer is the longest mountain biking trail in Bouddi National Park. The trail is a 10km loop, combining several other park trails – Strom loop, Rocky Point trail, Daleys Point trail and MacMasters Ridge trail.
Bouddi Ridge explorer offers real variety for mountain bikers. Strom loop and Rocky Point trail sections are easy going, while the undulating Daleys Point trail needs more effort and MacMasters Ridge trail is steep in parts, requiring greater fitness.
Park your car at Maitland Bay Information Centre and start riding Strom loop, following park signage. Return along Strom trail, or make a loop via The Scenic Road and Turkey trail. Stop and enjoy the view from Allen Strom lookout at the end of Rocky Point trail.
Sign up to our Naturescapes e-newsletter which is packed with information, new products, experiences and events in NSW national parks. Your next park adventure starts here.
Saving our Species is a innovative conservation program in NSW. It aims to halt and reverse the growing numbers of Australian animals and plants facing extinction. This program aims to secure as many threatened species that can be secured in the wild as possible, for the next 100 years.
- in Bouddi National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Bouddi National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$7 per vehicle per day. The park has coin-operated pay and display machines - please bring correct coins.Buy an annual pass.
- Central Coast
(02) 4320 4200
Contact hours: Monday to Friday, hours vary.
- Suites 36-38, 207 Albany Street North, Gosford NSW
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: (02) 4320 4299
- Central Coast
(02) 4320 4200 (Central Coast office)
Contact hours: 8.30am-4.30pm Monday to Friday
- Corner of Maitland Bay Drive and The Scenic Rd, Killcare Heights NSW