Gummigurrah walking track
Bundjalung National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Gummigurrah walking track.
Grade 3Learn more about the grading system Features of this track
45min - 1hr 15min
Quality of markings
Quality of path
Formed track, some obstacles
Some bushwalking experience recommended
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Gummigurrah walking track is in the Evans Head precinct of Bundjalung National Park. To get there:
- From Evans Head, head south along Woodburn Street
- Take Elm Street across the Evans River
- Take the first right into Bundjalung Road and continue to Gummigurrah picnic area.
Park entry points
- Gummigurrah parking area See on map
Parking is available at Gummigurrah picnic area.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Bundjalung National Park. Here are some of the highlights.
Head to Iluka Bluff for a spectacular coastal view of the park, beaches and the mouth of the river – keep your eyes peeled for whales on their return migration.
Escape to the wintersun for a family camping holiday, it should still be warm enough for a swim so remember to bring your cozzie.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
20°C and 26°C
12°C and 21°C
Between January and March
Between August and October
Maps and downloads
- Alstonville office
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm. Closed for lunch, 12pm to 1pm.
- 02 6627 0200
- Russelton Industrial Estate, 7 Northcott Crescent, Alstonville NSW 2477