Tomaree National Park
Kingsley Beach is in Tomaree National Park near Boat Harbour. This small and private beach is the perfect place to go for a swim, surf or simply get away from it all and relax by the sea.
Fishermans Bay foreshore
Fishermans Bay foreshore close to Anna Bay and Nelson Bay on the north coast, is a great spot for family picnics, swimming, kayaking, rockpool walks or whale watching.
These maps give a basic overview of park attractions and facilities, and may not be detailed enough for some activities. We recommend that you buy a topographic map before you go exploring.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Nelson Bay office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
- 02 4984 8200
- Level 1, 12B Teramby Road, Nelson Bay NSW 2315
- in Tomaree National Park in the North Coast region
Tomaree National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Things to do (101)
- 4WD touring (4)
- Aboriginal culture (7)
- Adventure sports (4)
- Beach (9)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (40)
- Canoeing/paddling (10)
- Cultural heritage (1)
- Cycling (13)
- Environmental appreciation/study (1)
- Fishing (19)
- Historic heritage (17)
- Horse riding (2)
- Other experiences (2)
- Photography (1)
- Picnics and barbecues (23)
- Road trips and car/bus tours (2)
- Sailing, boating and cruises (4)
- Sightseeing (31)
- Snorkelling and scuba (2)
- Surfing (7)
- Swimming (16)
- Walking (39)
- Waterfalls (1)
- Wildflowers (seasonal) (2)