Village Green picnic area
Blue Gum Hills Regional Park
All the practical information you need to know about the Village Green picnic area.
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Village Green picnic area is about 500m from the main park entry gates of Minmi Road near Minmi village.
Park entry points
- Blue Gum Hills parking See on map
- Sealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available nearby Village Green picnic area
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting fopr you in Blue Gum Hills National Park. Here are some highlights.
A great time for cycling and walking as it cools down after the summer months.
The weather is beautiful and fresh; perfect for a spot of walking or cycling.
The picnic and barbecue areas offer lots of shade so it's a good time to visit to escape the heat.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
20°C and 28°C
10°C and 18°C
- Flush toilets
- Gas/electric barbecues (free)
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - easy
This area is fully wheelchair accessible
- Designated disabled car parking is available
- Toilet facilities are wheelchair-accessible
- The pathway to the picnic tables is wide
- Newcastle office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
- 02 4946 4100
- 1 Wetlands Place, Shortland NSW 2307