Yun yi barragay tour
Sea Acres National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Yun yi barragay tour.
Getting there and parking
Sea Acres Rainforest Centre is located at the entry to Sea Acres National Park. To get there:
- From Port Macquarie, head south along Pacific Drive
- Sea Acres Rainforest Centre is on the left just after Shelly Beach Road
Parking is available at Sea Acres Rainforest Centre.
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - easy
- The boardwalk has gentle grades and no steps, and is fully accessible for wheelchairs, prams and visitors with limited mobility.
- Seats along the boardwalk provide convenient places to rest and enjoy the coastal rainforest.
- Wheelchair-accessible toilet facilities are available at the Sea Acres Rainforest Centre.
- in Sea Acres National Park in the North Coast region
Sea Acres National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Sea Acres Rainforest Centre
159 Pacific Drive, Port Macquarie NSW 2444
- 9am to 4.30pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 6582 3355