Women's mountain bike retreats
Thredbo-Perisher area in Kosciuszko National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Enjoy a weekend away with a women's mountain bike retreat at Lake Crackenback. With Dirt Skills and Frills, you'll take on Thredbo Valley track but also get to relax with a massage or yoga.
Retreats run November to April, starting on Fridays and finishing on Sundays. Contact Dirt Frills and Skills for details.
- Thredbo-Perisher area in Kosciuszko National Park in Snowy Mountains
- No wheelchair access
Contact Dirt Skills and Frills for pricing.
- Bookings required. Email Dirt Skills and Frills or call 0400 017 476.
Dirt Skills and Frills run women's mountain bike retreats in the Snowy Mountains. Relax in comfort in luxury accommodation with water views and a mountain backdrop.
The retreats provide a supportive, non-competitive and progressive environment to develop your mountain bike skills. You'll also get to unwind with other activities like massage and yoga. Retreats cater for beginner riders through to intermediate level. The retreat includes:
- 2 night's luxury accommodation at Lake Crackenback (twin share)
- Mountain bike skill sessions
- A guided ride on Thredbo Valley track
- Dirt Skills and Frills t-shirt
- Relaxing activities like yoga and massages
Retreats cater for small groups to keep the weekend personal, so numbers are limited. Suitable for women with a basic level of fitness.
Dirt Skills and Frills is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in the Thredbo-Perisher area of Kosciuszko National Park in the Snowy Mountains region
- The Thredbo-Perisher area is open all year, but some roads and trails may close due to weather conditions or park management issues. Kosciuszko Road is closed between Perisher and Charlotte Pass in winter (June to October long weekends).
Park entry fees apply on Alpine Way and Kosciuszko Road
Winter (June to October long weekends): $29 per vehicle per day (24hrs from purchase); motorcycles $12; bus passengers $11.45 per adult, $3.60 per child per day. Find out more about the winter entry surcharge.
Rest of Year: $17 per vehicle per day (24hrs); motorcycles $7; bus passengers $6.60 per adult, $2.20 per child per day.
Passes: Day passes, multi-day passes and annual All Parks Pass available from NPWS visitor centres, local agents and operating vehicle entry stations. Read our Annual Pass FAQs for information. Short Breaks Pass: $68 for 5 days park entry at price of 4 days (not valid winter). Eligible pensioners can apply for a complementary NPWS concession pass, to get free park entry. Download the exemption form (154KB doc).Buy annual pass