WilderQuest Spotlight tour
Blackheath area in Blue Mountains National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Shh! What was that? Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Join our National Parks Discovery Ranger, for an exciting expedition under the stars. We'll discover the amazing creatures of the night on this easy 1.5hr tour.
Friday 8 July and Monday 11 July 2022, 5pm to 7pm. Meet at 4.45pm.
- Blackheath area in Blue Mountains National Park
- No wheelchair access
- Easy. Recommended for children 8 to 12 years.
- <p>Child (5 to 12 years) $20 per person. Accompanying adults free.</p>
- Meeting point
- Blue Mountains Heritage Centre
- Bookings required. Phone 1300 072 757 for more information or book online.
Get ready to tip-toe down the track amongst the moonlit gum trees and learn more about the wonderful nocturnal animals that live in the Blue Mountains. We may come across owls, possums, sugar gliders and little microbats, as they emerge from their homes for their night time activities.
Come prepared with your own torch, warm clothing, comfortable shoes and a sense of adventure.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- NSW National Parks & Wildlife Service
- in the Blackheath area of Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Blackheath area is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.