WilderQuest Little caves for little kids
Yarrangobilly area in Kosciuszko National Park
Test your climbing, crawling and balancing skills on this Kosciuszko WilderQuest adventure! We'll explore some of Yarrangobilly's smaller wild caves, and the creek and forest between them.
Sunday 26 January, Saturday 1 February and Saturday 7 March 2020, 2pm to 3.30pm
- Yarrangobilly area in Kosciuszko National Park
- No wheelchair access
- Easy. Suitable for children 4 to 12 years.
Child $18 per person.
- Entry fees
- Park entry fees apply
- Meeting point
- Yarrangobilly Caves Visitor Centre, 30 mins before the tour begins.
- Bookings required. Phone 1300 072 757 for more information or book online. Private group bookings available, phone 02 6454 9597 or email Yarrangobilly Caves.
Come on a WilderQuest adventure at Yarrangobilly Caves. We'll venture through some secret caves and explore Big Rock and Meat Safe caves. On the way, we'll really test our abilities with the little chimney climb and glory scramble.
Wear boots with sufficient grip and warm (preferably waterproof) clothes that can get dirty. Bring a small backpack containing a hat, drinking water, snacks for before and after the activity and a change of clothes. In winter you'll need gloves and a beanie. Make sure you bring a change of gloves and socks, because these get wet when it's snowing.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- 02 9585 6831
- in the Yarrangobilly area of Kosciuszko National Park in the Snowy Mountains region
The Yarrangobilly area is open all year. See individual show caves and guided tours for times and prices. Additional tours run during NSW school holidays. Contact Yarrangobilly Caves on (02) 6454 9597 to confirm the tour times for your visit.
Park entry fees apply in the Yarrangobilly area
$4 per vehicle per day applies at Yarrangobilly Caves for motor vehicles without a Kosciuszko National Park day pass or NPWS All Parks annual pass.
You’ll need to buy a ticket or cave pass from the Yarrangobilly Caves Visitor Centre to visit all Yarrangobilly’s caves.Buy annual pass