WilderQuest Forest flyers: Seven Mile Beach
Seven Mile Beach National Park
If you love arts, crafts and the outdoors, come along to this WilderQuest creative kite workshop at Seven Mile Beach National Park, near Kiama and Nowra.
- Beach Road picnic area, Seven Mile Beach National Park
- Easy. Suitable for children 5 to 12 years.
Child $10 per person (includes kite). Accompanying adults free.
- Meeting point
- Beach Road barbecue area in Seven Mile Beach National Park.
- Bookings required. Phone 02 4423 2170.
- Group bookings are available on request subject to minimum numbers.
Come to the place where the forest meets the sea in Seven Mile Beach National Park. Build a cool kite and decorate it as you hear about the forest's flyers and how they fly – some with feathers, some with fur and some with bare skin. Then test your new kite by flying it in the sea breeze along the shore.
All equipment provided.
- in Seven Mile Beach National Park in the South Coast region
Seven Mile Beach National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.