Whale treasure hunt at Bouddi
Bouddi National Park
Come along on a treasure hunt these school holidays. Walking alongside a NPWS Discovery Ranger, you'll learn how to spot whales on their annual migration in Bouddi National Park.
Wednesday 4 October 2023, 10am to 12pm.
- No wheelchair access
- Easy. Suitable for adults and children aged 5 years and above.
Adult $8 per person, Child (5 to 16 years) $5 per person. Family $20 for 2 adults and 2 children.
- Entry fees
- Park entry fees apply
- Meeting point
- Putty Beach picnic area
- Bookings required. Phone 1300 072 757 for more information or book online.
Calling all junior whale watchers to join this fun adventure. We’ll meet at Putty Beach picnic area and walk part of the spectacular Bouddi Coastal walk to Gerrin Point lookout.
Bring your binoculars and learn how to spot these magnificent giants on their annual migration along Australia’s eastern coast. Your NPWS guide will tell you all about how they survive their long and treacherous journey.
Use this new skill to treasure hunt as many whales as you can, and record your findings on your whale treasure hunt card.
This tour is kindly supported by Central Coast Council.
Don’t forget to bring warm clothing and suitable footwear.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- NSW National Parks & Wildlife Service
- in Bouddi National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Bouddi National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day. The park has pay machines that accept both card and coins, or you can pay via the Park'nPay app.Buy annual pass