Tomaree rock climbing courses
Tomaree National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Safely boost your skills on a climbing course near Port Stephens. With the ocean as your backdrop, learn to climb or make the leap from indoor to outdoor climbing with Escape Trekking Adventures.
- Tomaree National Park
- No wheelchair access
- Easy. Easy to moderate. You must be able to move your legs and arms freely. Contact Escape Trekking Adventures to see whether physical restrictions or medical conditions may prevent participation.
Contact Escape Trekking Adventures for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Escape Trekking Adventures on 0422 372 273.
- Please note
- Moderate fitness required.
- Includes a walk in to access climbing sites, and walking on sea cliffs.
- Escape Trekking Adventures offers a range of beginner to intermediate courses.
These climbing courses by Escape Trekking Adventures on the sea cliffs of Tomaree National Park are a great way to whet your appetite for outdoor rock climbing.
Take a 3h course geared for beginners or those who want to make the shift from indoor climbing to the great outdoors. You’ll experience beginner-friendly cliffs with the ocean as your backdrop.
Or try a 1.5 day package for those who have climbed before but have minimal outdoor experience. You’ll learn important new rope, safety and climbing techniques, all in stunning natural surrounds.
Come alone or bring a friend along for an adventure and make memories to last a lifetime. All the gear is provided, and your enthusiastic and qualified instructors are also experienced locals who will help you climb safely.
Escape Trekking Adventures is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Tomaree National Park in the North Coast region
Tomaree National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.