Tie-dye in nature at Minnamurra Rainforest
Budderoo National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, it's a requirement that you wear a mask if you enter an indoor area. Please bring a mask with you on the day.
Are you looking for a unique activity to do these school holidays? Join this fun workshop near Jamberoo, where we'll create a bright, beautiful and wearable piece to take home.
Monday 24 January 2022, 10am to 12pm.
- Minnamurra Rainforest Centre, Budderoo National Park
- No wheelchair access
- Medium. Suitable for children 5 years and over.
- Child (5-14 years) $25 per person. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Accompanying adults free.
- Entry fees
- Park entry fees apply
- Meeting point
- Minnamurra Rainforest Centre
- Bookings required. Phone 1300 072 757 for more information or book online.
Join this fun, hands-on workshop and create a stunning piece to add to your wardrobe. We'll take a walk along Lyrebird loop walk and gain inspiration from the colour, patterns and shapes found in this subtropical rainforest.
You'll discover how you can use natural dyes from the bush before tie-dyeing your own cotton masterpiece. All materials will be supplied on the day. Remember to wear older clothing as things can get messy and bring a hat, sun screen, drinking water and a snack.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- NSW National Parks & Wildlife Service
- in Budderoo National Park in the South Coast and Country NSW regions
Budderoo National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger. The park gates at Minnamurra Rainforest Centre open at 9am and close at 5pm every day.
Park entry fees:
$12 per vehicle per day only in the Minnamurra Rainforest area. Bus or taxi: $4.40 per adult and $2.20 per child.Buy annual pass