Sunset guided tours of the Blue Mountains
Katoomba area in Blue Mountains National Park
Explore the changing moods of the Blue Mountains at sunset on this excursion with Autopia Tours. Avoid traffic and crowds, take in stunning scenery, and spot kangaroos and other wildlife.
- Contact Autopia Tours for schedule.
- Katoomba area in Blue Mountains National Park
- No wheelchair access
- Medium. Moderate level of fitness required to complete walks.
- Contact Autopia Tours for pricing.
- Book online or email or call Autopia Tours on 1300 944 334.
These small-group excursions with Autopia Tours are designed to make sure you spend less time in traffic and more time immersing yourself in nature. Jump on board in Sydney for a smooth drive to the Blue Mountains outside peak-hour traffic, then explore the scenic highlights of this World Heritage-listed area.
With your friendly and knowledgeable guides, enjoy a long bushwalk and a relaxing lunch and learn about local Aboriginal culture. Take in incredible views over Jamison Valley and see the dramatic geological landscape that shapes Wentworth Falls. Your guides will make sure you can capture views of the remarkable Three Sisters rock formation from every vantage point.
Autopia Tours is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in the Katoomba area of Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Katoomba area is always open but some locations may close at times due to maintenance, poor weather or fire danger.