Small group guided walks in the Blue Mountains
Katoomba area in Blue Mountains National Park
Join mountain guides Wolfgang and Hedi to explore amazing tracks and see magnificent waterfalls in Blue Mountains National Park and beyond. Their small groups tours are a great way to escape Sydney for this peaceful wilderness.
- Contact Wolfgang and Hedi for tour schedule.
- Katoomba area in Blue Mountains National Park
- No wheelchair access
- Hard. Wentworth Pass loop walking track is a 5km loop on a rough track with some very steep sections and many steps.
- Contact Wolfgang and Hedi for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Wolfgang and Hedi on 0466 344 240.
Each outing by Wolfgang and Hedi in these stunning World Heritage surrounds is tailored to your specific goals and abilities.
Try a 4-5hr hike with breathtaking views of the magnificent Jamison Valley rainforest and the most spectacular waterfalls in the Blue Mountains. Explore Katoomba-area highlights, including the iconic Three Sisters and Giant Stairway. When hunger strikes, drop into the charming mountain village of Leura for some delicious pastries.
If you’re feeling adventurous, Wolfgang and Hedi can take you further afield to explore Wollemi and Kanangra-Boyd national parks. No matter the destination, you can count on these passionate guides to share their deep knowledge of this area’s remarkable geology, plants and wildlife.
Wolfgang and Hedi is operated by Asben Australia, a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in the Katoomba area of Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Katoomba area is always open but some locations may close at times due to maintenance, poor weather or fire danger.