Saving our species ranger-guided tour
Sea Acres National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
If you’re in Port Macquarie these school holidays, join this ranger-guided walk in Sea Acres National Park. Hear about the species in this park, and how you can help protect them. Great for all ages.
Wednesday 6 July, Thursday 7 July, Wednesday 13 July and Thursday 14 July 2022.
Times: 10am to 10.40am; 11am to 11.40am; 12pm to 12.40pm.
- Sea Acres Rainforest boardwalk, Sea Acres National Park
- Easy. Suitable for adults and children, 5 years and over.
Adult $10 per person. Child (5 to 16 years) $5 per person. Family (2 adults and 2 children) $25. Includes boardwalk entry fee.
- Meeting point
- Sea Acres Rainforest Centre.
- Bookings required. Phone 1300 072 757 or book online. For further information, email or call Sea Acres Rainforest Centre on 02 6582 3355. You can walk in and pay for tours at the Rainforest Centre Information desk, but it’s best to book ahead online to secure your spot.
Come on a leisurely 800m stroll along Sea Acres Rainforest boardwalk. One of our knowledgeable and friendly rangers will guide and introduce you to the unique plants and animals that make up the biodiversity of the Sea Acres rainforest. Learn about how you can become a citizen scientist and help us monitor and protect threatened species in your local region.
When the guided tour finishes, you can continue along the second half of the 1.3km loop walk, under the lush canopy of this rare and spectacular coastal subtropical rainforest.
Don't forget to bring drinking water and wear a hat, sunscreen and sturdy shoes.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- NSW National Parks & Wildlife Service
- in Sea Acres National Park in the North Coast region
Sea Acres National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.