Private 4WD snow transfers for Kosciuszko
Thredbo-Perisher area in Kosciuszko National Park
Take the hassle out of your trip to the snow with these comfortable transfers by Snowy Access. You’ll travel safely from Jindabyne to Kosciuszko’s snow resorts in their ultra-clean 4WD vehicles.
- Transfers run during the ski season. Contact Snowy Access for transfer times.
- Thredbo-Perisher area in Kosciuszko National Park
- No wheelchair access
- Contact Snowy Access for pricing.
- Entry fees
Transfer price includes park entry fees.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Snowy Access on 0497 827 339.
- Please note
- Suitable for both day trippers and visitors staying overnight in Jindabyne.
- Trips are priced per person return and include national park entry fees.
Snowy Access transfers are your passport for a safe and comfortable trip from Jindabyne to the ski fields.
Simply hop into their pre-warmed 4WD vehicle then, with your ski gear stashed in a waterproof tub, sit back and relax as your chauffeur takes you to directly through to Perisher or Thredbo resort.
Snowy Access specialises in small groups, and their ultra clean-cars are sanitised after every transfer. Whether you’re up at the snow for just a day, or staying overnight at Jindabyne accommodation, it’s a great way to quickly and conveniently get to the slopes.
Snowy Access is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in the Thredbo-Perisher area of Kosciuszko National Park in the Snowy Mountains region
- The Thredbo-Perisher area is open all year, but some roads and trails may close due to weather conditions or park management issues. Kosciuszko Road is closed between Perisher and Charlotte Pass in winter (June to October long weekends).
Park entry fees apply on Alpine Way and Kosciuszko Road
Winter (June to October long weekends): $29 per vehicle per day (24hrs from purchase); motorcycles $12; bus passengers $11.45 per adult, $3.60 per child per day. Find out more about the winter entry surcharge.
Rest of Year: $17 per vehicle per day (24hrs); motorcycles $7; bus passengers $6.60 per adult, $2.20 per child per day.
Passes: Day passes, multi-day passes and annual All Parks Pass available from NPWS visitor centres, local agents and operating vehicle entry stations. Read our Annual Pass FAQs for information. Short Breaks Pass: $68 for 5 days park entry at price of 4 days (not valid winter). Eligible pensioners can apply for a complementary NPWS concession pass, to get free park entry. Download the exemption form (154KB doc).Buy annual pass