Up and down the Postmans track: Tag along 4WD tour
South East Forests National Park
Tag behind a NSW National Parks ranger in your 4WD, past swimming holes and walking tracks in South East Forests National Park, not far from Bega.
Wednesday 15 January 2020, 10am to 2pm.
- South East Forests National Park
- No wheelchair access
- Medium. Suitable for all ages.
- $55 per vehicle for up to 4 people.
- Meeting point
- Cathcart General Store
- Bookings required. Phone the NPWS Merimbula office on (02) 6495 5000.
Follow in the footsteps of the postman and the cattlemen who travelled these rugged tracks. On this 4WD touring adventure, you'll tag-along behind an NPWS ranger.
We'll stop at beautiful swimming holes, take a walk at Six Mile Creek and have lunch at Alexander's Hut. All the while, we'll be taking in the tranquility of beautiful South East Forests National Park.
- in South East Forests National Park in the South Coast and Snowy Mountains regions
South East Forests National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.