Pittwater discovery kayak tours with Paddlecraft
Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
Escape Sydney’s hustle and bustle for the tranquil world of Pittwater on a guided kayak tour with Paddlecraft. You'll discover beautiful bushland, beaches and even a waterfall.
- Contact Paddlecraft for trip dates and times.
- Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
- No wheelchair access
- Medium. Moderate level of fitness required. Tours include kayaking and bushwalking.
- Contact Paddlecraft for pricing.
- Entry fees
- Park entry fees apply
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Paddlecraft on 0402 168 561.
Just an hour from Sydney is Pittwater's peaceful world of sandy inlets, mangrove thickets and secluded beaches — yours to discover on these guided tours by Paddlecraft.
From Paddlecraft's marina, climb into one of their kayaks and paddle off to explore the western foreshore of Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park. Together with your experienced guide, glide past secret spots accessible only by kayak: sandy inlets, striking rocky cliffs and beautiful stands of gum trees.
After circling Scotland Island, explore peaceful mangroves on Salvation Creek, then visit secluded Lovett Bay for a tasty picnic-style morning tea of fresh fruit and pastries.
These inviting waters are the perfect spot to take a cool dip. If you feel like stretching your legs, put on your shoes for a short ramble through gum trees to a hidden rainforest waterfall.
Your knowledgeable guide will happily answer all your questions about the fascinating plants and animals that call this place home. After a blissful time on the water, make the return paddle and head home with unforgettable memories.
Paddlecraft is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park is open sunrise to sunset but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
- The entrance to Bobbin Head and Appletree Bay is closed from 8pm to 6am during daylight savings periods, and from 5.30pm to 6am the rest of the year.
- Gates to West Head are closed from 8.30pm to 6am during daylight savings periods, and from 6pm to 6am the rest of the year.
Park entry fees:
$12 per vehicle per day.
Vehicles over 8 seats: $4.40 per adult, $2.20 per child (per day). Students on educational programs: $1.10 per student. Teachers/educational supervisors: free (1 adult per 10 students).
A $3 per adult, $2 per child landing fee may apply for day visitors to The Basin campground. Please pay at the campground wharf. Landing fees are included in your camping fees.Buy annual pass