Paddle our parks: Corindi River
Solitary Islands Marine Park
See the Coffs Coast from a canoe during this great 'Paddle our parks' tour. We'll paddle up the Corindi River from Red Rock in Solitary Islands Marine Park.
Thursday 24 January 2019, 9am to 12pm
- Solitary Islands Marine Park
- No wheelchair access
- Medium. Suitable for adults and children 8 years and over. Participants must be able to swim. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Adult $40 per person. Child (8–12 years) $15 per person. Family $95 for 2 adults and 2 children.
- Meeting point
- Red Rock boat ramp, off Ford Street, Red Rock. Meet at 8.45am.
- Yes. NPWS provides canoes, paddles and paddling instructions.
- Bookings required. Phone 1300 072 757 or book online.
You'll paddle behind marine ecologists who will guide you along the Corindi Creek pristine waters. You'll explore the unspoilt beauty and wildlife of this protected marine park from the water.
'Paddle our parks' is a guided program that gives Coffs Coast locals and visitors the opportunity to get on the water in safety, and to learn about why the Coffs Coast waterways are so special.
Previous canoeing experience is not required. It's a good idea to bring a picnic lunch, shady hat, sunscreen and drinking water.