Nightcap forest and waterfall tours by e-bike
Nightcap National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Immerse yourself in the wilderness of Nightcap National Park on a guided tour by Beyond Byron E Bikes. Their electric bikes make it easy to explore stunning forests, waterfalls and peaks, near Lismore and Nimbin.
- Nightcap National Park in North Coast
- No wheelchair access
- Easy. Medium or hard level tours also available. You must have average fitness and know how to ride a bike.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Beyond Byron E Bikes on 0409 454 613
- Please note
- Ride options can be tailored to group goals and abilities.
- With 2 guides, Beyond Byron E Bikes can accommodate different levels of riding within groups.
- Private tours also available.
These action-filled tours by Beyond Byron E Bikes are a great way to explore this stunning World Heritage-listed landscape.
With your friendly guides, ride from Rummery Park campground on state-of-the-art e-bikes that make climbing a breeze. You'll soon be breathing fresh forest air as you explore trails lined with beautiful ferns and huge eucalyptus trees. Thanks to the extra energy boost from your e-bike, you can even cover the whole park. Along the way, discover hidden waterfalls, mountain peaks and beautiful Gondwana Rainforests.
If you dare to, cool off with a refreshing dip in a forest pool. And don’t worry if you work up an appetite because Beyond Byron E Bikes provides a healthy lunch.
Beyond Byron E Bikes is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Nightcap National Park in the North Coast region
Nightcap National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather, fire danger or management operations.
Things to do (89)
- 4WD touring (1)
- Aboriginal culture (8)
- Adventure sports (1)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (32)
- Cafes and kiosks (4)
- Canoeing/paddling (4)
- Cultural heritage (1)
- Cycling (5)
- Educational activities (2)
- Fishing (7)
- Historic heritage (8)
- Horse riding (4)
- Other experiences (3)
- Picnics and barbecues (25)
- Road trips and car/bus tours (3)
- Sailing, boating and cruises (1)
- Sightseeing (42)
- Snorkelling and scuba (2)
- Surfing (10)
- Swimming (11)
- Visitor centres (2)
- Walking (42)
- Waterfalls (18)
- Wildflowers (seasonal) (4)