Nightcap forest and waterfall tours by e-bike
Nightcap National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Immerse yourself in the wilderness of Nightcap National Park on a guided tour by Beyond Byron E Bikes. Their electric bikes make it easy to explore stunning forests, waterfalls and peaks, near Lismore and Nimbin.
- Nightcap National Park in North Coast
- No wheelchair access
- Easy. Medium or hard level tours also available. You must have average fitness and know how to ride a bike.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Beyond Byron E Bikes on 0409 454 613
- Please note
- Ride options can be tailored to group goals and abilities.
- With 2 guides, Beyond Byron E Bikes can accommodate different levels of riding within groups.
- Private tours also available.
These action-filled tours by Beyond Byron E Bikes are a great way to explore this stunning World Heritage-listed landscape.
With your friendly guides, ride from Rummery Park campground on state-of-the-art e-bikes that make climbing a breeze. You'll soon be breathing fresh forest air as you explore trails lined with beautiful ferns and huge eucalyptus trees. Thanks to the extra energy boost from your e-bike, you can even cover the whole park. Along the way, discover hidden waterfalls, mountain peaks and beautiful Gondwana Rainforests.
If you dare to, cool off with a refreshing dip in a forest pool. And don’t worry if you work up an appetite because Beyond Byron E Bikes provides a healthy lunch.
Beyond Byron E Bikes is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Nightcap National Park in the North Coast region
Nightcap National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather, fire danger or management operations.