Sea Acres National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Take a walk to Shelly Beach in Sea Acres National Park on this Aboriginal ranger-guided activity. Discover bush tucker and medicine in the rainforest as you learn about Birpai culture.
Friday 16 December 2022 and Friday 6 January, Friday 13 January, Friday 20 January, Friday 17 February and Friday 17 March 2023, 2pm to 3.30pm.
- No wheelchair access
- Easy. Suitable for adults and children 4 years and over. We’ll walk 3km during this activity. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Accompanying adults required to book.
Adult $18 per person. Child $10 per person. Families $45 for 2 adults and 2 children.
- Meeting point
- Sea Acres Rainforest Centre
- Bookings required. Phone 1300 072 757 for more information or book online.
Join an Aboriginal guide on this special cultural activity near Port Macquarie and celebrate Sea Acres' connection to Birpai culture.
We'll start at Sea Acres Rainforest Centre before following Shelly Beach Road to Shelly Beach. Along the way, we'll stroll through lush coastal rainforest rich in bush tucker and medicine plants, if you know what you're looking for.
You'll discover how Birpai People lived in harmony with their environment through sustainable use of rainforest resources. You'll also learn more about local culture and language.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- NSW National Parks & Wildlife Service
- in Sea Acres National Park in the North Coast region
Sea Acres National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.