Morning with the birds in the Bungles
Warrumbungle National Park
Join our knowledgeable NPWS rangers for a fun beginner's bird-watching tour in Warrumbungle National Park near Coonabarabran.
Thursday 8 April 2021, 8.30am to 10.30am. Friday 9 April, Saturday 10 April and Thursday 15 April 2021, 8am to 10am.
- Warrumbungle National Park
- Medium. Suitable for adults and children 5 years and over. Some uphill walking. All children must be accompanied by an adult. Accompanying adults required to book.
Adults $18 per person. Concession/child $10 per person. Family $50 for 2 adults and 2 children.
- Entry fees
Park entry fees apply
- Meeting point
Thursday 8 April 2021: Gurianawa track at Warrumbungle Visitor Centre carpark
Friday 9 April 2021: Burbie Canyon carpark
Saturday 10 April 2021: Wool Shed carpark
Thursday 15 April 2021: Pincham carpark
- What to
- Hat, sunscreen, sturdy shoes, drinking water
- Bookings required. Phone Warrumbungle National Park Visitor Centre on 02 6825 4364.
Join this 4 km walk for some great tips on finding birds and their nests. You'll learn to use binoculars and discover the wonderful quirks of our avian friends and why we need more bird watchers. Remember to wear a hat, sunscreen and sturdy shoes. Bring binoculars (if you have them) and drinking water.
- in Warrumbungle National Park in the Country NSW region
Warrumbungle National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day.Buy annual pass