Morning on the Myall guided tours
Myall Lakes National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Hop on board a comfortable boat with your friendly guide from Manning Valley Adventures to explore the sublime lakes and rivers of Myall Lakes National Park. Whether your passion is fishing, bushwalking or birdwatching, it’s sure to be a heavenly morning.
- Contact Manning Valley Adventures for tour schedule.
- Sunrise starts offer the best chances to see wildlife and enjoy scenery on these tours.
- Myall Lakes National Park in North Coast
- No wheelchair access
- Contact Manning Valley Adventures for pricing.
- Entry fees
Tour price includes park entry fee.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Manning Valley Adventures on 0437 686 697.
Casting off at dawn from Bulahdelah or Neranie, you’ll experience magical mists and serene beauty on the waterways of beautiful Myall Lakes National Park. Your hosts from Manning Valley Adventures love to share the natural beauty of this coastal lake system, one of the largest in the state.
Now is you chance to fish for that elusive Australian bass, and it’s easy when all the gear is supplied by your hosts. If you’d rather stretch your legs with a bushwalk, Manning Valley Adventures will be happy to cater to your interests. Be sure to bring your binoculars, because this area is a twitchers' paradise of abundant wetland birdlife. When you’re ready to relax, enjoy a wonderful morning tea along the water as you immerse yourself in the lakes' natural beauty.
Manning Valley Adventures is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Myall Lakes National Park in the North Coast region
Myall Lakes National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day.
The park has coin/card operated pay machines at Mungo Brush campground. Day passes are also available from the Manning Great Lakes Area Office, Bulahdelah Visitor Information Centre and the Hawks Nest Newsagency.
Bombah Point ferry fees may also apply (cash payment only).Buy annual pass
Things to do (155)
- 4WD touring (6)
- Aboriginal culture (11)
- Adventure sports (4)
- Beach (9)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (61)
- Canoeing/paddling (15)
- Cultural heritage (1)
- Cycling (17)
- Environmental appreciation/study (4)
- Fishing (23)
- Geotourism (1)
- Historic heritage (25)
- Horse riding (2)
- Other experiences (2)
- Photography (1)
- Picnics and barbecues (39)
- Road trips and car/bus tours (2)
- Sailing, boating and cruises (5)
- Sightseeing (48)
- Snorkelling and scuba (2)
- Surfing (11)
- Swimming (20)
- Walking (65)
- Waterfalls (8)
- WilderQuest tours (1)
- Wildflowers (seasonal) (3)