Meditate in Minnamurra Rainforest
Budderoo National Park
Do you need some peace and tranquillity? Take some time for yourself with a 90min meditative walk in Minnamurra Rainforest in Budderoo National Park. Feel the stress of everyday life disappear.
Saturday 15 February 2020, 9am to 10.30am
- Minnamurra Rainforest Centre, Budderoo National Park
- Easy. Suitable for adults and teens 16 years and over. Not suitable for children under 16 years.
Adult/teen (16 years and over) $20 per person.
- Entry fees
- Park entry fees apply
- Meeting point
- Outside Minnamurra Rainforest Centre
- What to
- Hat, sturdy shoes, sunscreen, drinking water, snacks
- Bookings required. Phone 1300 072 757 for more information or book online.
The deep tranquillity of Minnamurra Rainforest is the perfect place to get in touch with nature, and with your inner self. Enjoy a guided walk through magical rainforest surrounds and feel the timeless calming energy of this ancient habitat.
You'll practise mindfulness techniques and meditation as you walk, and develop a strong awareness of self in the present moment and with your surrounds. Become stronger at observing your emotions come and go with simple breathing techniques that calm your mind and body.
You'll walk 1.6km at a relaxing pace, aimed at relieving your stress while helping you to connect with the natural environment.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- 02 9585 6831
- in Budderoo National Park in the South Coast and Country NSW regions
Budderoo National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger. The park gates at Minnamurra Rainforest Centre open at 9am and close at 5pm every day.
Park entry fees:
$12 per vehicle per day (Minnamurra Rainforest area only). Bus or taxi: $4.40 per adult and $2.20 per child.Buy annual pass