Kosciusko guided alpine adventures
Thredbo-Perisher area in Kosciuszko National Park
Fuel your spirit of adventure on a 4-day guided Kosciusko hiking tour with Australian Summit Tours. It's a great way to learn navigation and backcountry skills for remote alpine trekking.
- Contact Australian Summit Tours for schedule information.
- No wheelchair access
- Contact Australian Summit Tours for pricing.
- Entry fees
Tour price includes park entry fee.
- Please note
- Meals, transportation, guides, permits and essential expedition gear are provided in this all-inclusive tour.
- Each tour also includes 2 nights of comfortable alpine lodge accommodation at Lake Crackenback.
Join your friendly and experienced guide from Australian Summit Tours for a long weekend of adventure in Kosciusko National Park.
With your expedition team, you'll hike 22km along snow-capped ridgelines and climb the summit of Mount Kosciuszko, Australia’s highest peak. Along the way you’ll learn important skills for trekking in remote alpine areas, including navigation.
Part of the fun is setting up a remote mountain camp. After a magical night under the stars, wake up to unforgettable views of the sun rising over the Great Dividing Range.
This all-inclusive experience is not just about roughing it in the rugged outdoors. You'll also enjoy 2 comfortable nights in an alpine lodge at Lake Crackenback. It’s the perfect way to start and end an unforgettable alpine experience.
Australian Summit Tours is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in the Thredbo-Perisher area of Kosciuszko National Park in the Snowy Mountains region
- The Thredbo-Perisher area is open all year, but some roads and trails may close due to weather conditions or park management issues. Kosciuszko Road is closed between Perisher and Charlotte Pass in winter (June to October long weekends).
Park entry fees apply on Alpine Way and Kosciuszko Road
Winter (June to October long weekends): $29 per vehicle per day (24hrs from purchase); motorcycles $12; bus passengers $11.45 per adult, $3.60 per child per day. Find out more about the winter entry surcharge.
Rest of Year: $17 per vehicle per day (24hrs); motorcycles $7; bus passengers $6.60 per adult, $2.20 per child per day.
Passes: Day passes, multi-day passes and annual All Parks Pass available from NPWS visitor centres, local agents and operating vehicle entry stations. Single and Multi-Day passes are also available via the Park'nPay app. Short Breaks Pass: $68 for 5 days park entry at price of 4 days (not valid winter).
Eligible pensioners can apply for a complementary NPWS concession pass, to get free park entry. Download the exemption form (154KB doc). Read our Annual Pass FAQs for information.Buy annual pass