Koala capers at Copeland Tops
Copeland Tops State Conservation Area
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Join a Discovery Ranger and NPWS koala expert this school holidays, for a morning of adventure at Copeland Tops State Conservation Area.
Friday 30 September 2022
- Copeland Tops State Conservation Area in North Coast
- Medium. Suitable for adults and children 5 years and over. We’ll walk up to 3km. Trail is unsealed and sloped in sections.
Adult $15 per person. Child (5 to 16 years) $10 per person. Family $40 for 2 adults and 2 children. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Meeting point
- Copeland Tops State Conservation Area carpark
- Bookings required. Phone 1300 072 757 for more information or book online.
Join a Discovery Ranger and NPWS koala expert for a morning of adventure at Copeland Tops State Conservation Area.
This biodiversity month, our guides will share their love and knowledge of koalas and nature. Soak in the breathtaking landscape that these koalas call home.
You'll discover what they eat, how they survive in this environment and how we can protect them into the future. Have you ever heard a koala bellow? Learn how we monitor for this iconic species by listening to their vocalisation.
Join us for this short walk around the beautiful rainforests and koala habitat of Copeland Tops State Conservation Area and finish at the picnic area with some fun activities.
Bring your morning tea or lunch and stay to connect with community members after the tour in this beautiful park.
- NSW National Parks & Wildlife Service
- in Copeland Tops State Conservation Area in the North Coast region
Copeland Tops State Conservation Area is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.