International student tour: Land, water, fire
Katoomba area in Blue Mountains National Park
All the practical information you need to know about International student tour: Land, water, fire.
Getting there and parking
Wentworth Falls picnic area is in the Wentworth Falls precinct of Blue Mountains National Park. To get there from Sydney:
- Drive west along the Great Western Highway
- Turn left at Falls Road, Wentworth Falls
- Wentworth Falls picnic area is 2.5km at the end of the street
- Catch a train to Wentworth Falls, 2.5 hours from Sydney Central station
- Cross the highway and turn left into Falls Road
- Wentworth Falls picnic area is 2.5km at the end of the street, 20 to 30 minute walk.
Car parking is available at Wentworth Falls picnic area. Bus parking is available.
Maps and downloads
Not wheelchair-accessible. If you have students with mobility limitations, please contact us to tailor an accessible experience in Blue Mountains National Park.