Guided tours with canoes, champagne and canapes
Morton National Park
Indulge your taste buds with gourmet food and drink on this enjoyable guided excursion with Wildfest. It’s a great way to reconnect with nature along magical waterways in Morton National Park, near Kangaroo Valley.
- Contact Wildfest for tour schedule.
- Morton National Park
- No wheelchair access
- Contact Wildfest for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Wildfest on 02 4877 1742.
- Please note
- Transfers to Beehive Point are not included but can be arranged. Contact Wildfest.
- This experience is provided in partnership with Paddle and Portage canoes.
Wine and dine your way around a stunning freshwater lake with the expert guides of Wildfest. Climb into a stable, custom-built double canoe rig at Beehive Point then glide gently downstream along the tranquil Lake Yarrunga section of the Kangaroo River.
As you float through a drowned forest of gum trees, sample delicious local canapes and cool-climate wines. Keep an eye out for native animals that call the surrounding forest home, including azure kingfishers, wedge-tail eagles, white-bellied sea eagles, rock wallabies and water dragons.
Wildfest is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Morton National Park in the South Coast and Country NSW regions
Morton National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Parts of the south-eastern area of this park were once used for military training and may contain unexploded artillery shells. These areas have restrictions in place for your safety.
Park entry fees:
Fitzroy Falls: $4 per vehicle per day. Bundanoon area: $8 per vehicle per day. The park has pay and display machines - cash and cards accepted.Buy annual pass