Guided Empress Canyon adventures
Katoomba area in Blue Mountains National Park
Abseil into stunning Empress Canyon with the help of guides from Eagle Rock Adventures. This beautiful descent along a waterfall in Blue Mountains National Park is a great introduction to canyoning.
- Contact Eagle Rock Adventures for tour schedule.
- Katoomba area in Blue Mountains National Park
- No wheelchair access
- Contact Eagle Rock Adventures for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Eagle Rock Adventures on 1300 957 919.
This popular Empress Canyon abseil is the perfect way to enter an exciting sport. With the help of expert guides, descend a slot canyon with rock jumps of up to 5m, finishing with a breathtaking 30m waterfall abseil.
As you descend, pass stunning rainforest and water-sculpted rock, clamber over boulders and leap over deep pools. You’ll see rich mosses and ferns and soak up beautiful views of Jamison Valley. Don't forget to keep an eye out for the bright orange crayfishes found in this area.
Eagle Rock Adventures supplies all the gear you need, including a wetsuit to keep you warm during some short swims. Once you’re geared up, their friendly guides will train you, so you'll have all the knowledge you need to descend the canyon safely.
Eagle Rock Adventures is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in the Katoomba area of Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Katoomba area is always open but some locations may close at times due to maintenance, poor weather or fire danger.