Guided bushwalks in the Hunter Valley
Mount Royal National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Explore the World Heritage-listed Gondwana Rainforest of Mount Royal National Park on a guided bushwalk with Callicoma Hill Eco-Cabins. Discover ancient landscapes and learn about the plants and animals that live here.
Contact Callicoma Hill Eco-Cabins for a tour schedule.
- Mount Royal National Park in North Coast, Country NSW
- No wheelchair access
- Easy. Walks vary from easy through to hard depending on the tour chosen. Callicoma Hill Eco-Cabins caters to all levels of experience ensuring that your walk suits your fitness and interests. Visit the Callicoma Hill Eco-Cabins website to see walk grading details.
Contact Callicoma Hill Eco-Cabins for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online using button below or email or call Callicoma Hill Eco-Cabins on 02 6571 1208. Bookings available on request.
- Please note
- Callicoma Hill Eco-Cabins also operates tours in Wollemi National Park, on the edge of the Hunter Valley.
Embrace the quiet of nature on a half-day bushwalk with Callicoma Hill Eco-Cabins in Mount Royal National Park, just 2 hours from Newcastle and about 3 hours north of Sydney.
With your knowledgeable guides leading the way, you’ll discover the local history of this part of the Hunter Valley and learn about the rugged landscape of the park. Explore World Heritage-listed Gondwana Rainforests and see if you can spot the plants and animals that call this place home.
Callicoma Hill Eco-Cabins run walks that cater to all interests and fitness levels so you can go on a tour that’s tailored to suit you. Whether you’re in the mood for a nature walk, hard fitness hike, a family-friendly stroll or a historical tour, your experienced guides will provide you with a truly unique experience.
Callicoma Hill Eco-Cabins is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Mount Royal National Park in the North Coast and Country NSW regions
Mount Royal National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Things to do (61)
- 4WD touring (3)
- Aboriginal culture (1)
- Adventure sports (1)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (17)
- Cultural heritage (1)
- Cycling (3)
- Environmental appreciation/study (1)
- Geotourism (2)
- Historic heritage (7)
- Horse riding (1)
- Photography (1)
- Picnics and barbecues (14)
- Road trips and car/bus tours (1)
- Sightseeing (31)
- Swimming (2)
- Walking (36)
- Waterfalls (8)
- Waterhole (1)
- WilderQuest tours (1)
- Wildflowers (seasonal) (4)