Guided bush tucker walks in Jervis Bay
Jervis Bay National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Visit stunning Jervis Bay to learn about native plants and try your hand at weaving with your Aboriginal guide from Bugiya Naway Buradja, which means ‘yesterday today tomorrow’ in Yuin language.
- Contact Bugiya Naway Buradja for tour schedule.
- Jervis Bay National Park
- No wheelchair access
- Medium. Easy walking tours also available.
- Contact Bugiya Naway Buradja for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Bugiya Naway Buradja on 0487 625 343. Bookings also available on request.
- Please note
- Choose among tour programs that include optional weaving instruction, and damper and native tea.
Join Deidre Martin, a Walbanga woman of the Yuin Nation for a high-quality and authentic Aboriginal cultural experience in Jervis Bay National Park. These immersive and enjoyable tours with Bugiya Naway Buradja are a great way to lean about Aboriginal culture in a beautiful natural setting.
With your friendly guide, walk through this area known for its Aboriginal heritage going back thousands of years, and learn about native plants and their fascinating uses along the way. You can also choose to try your hand at weaving with your guide’s help, and enjoy a tasty snack of damper and native tea.
Bugiya Naway Buradja is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- Bugiya Naway Buradja - Yesterday Today Tomorrow Aboriginal Culture
- 0487 625 343
- in Jervis Bay National Park in the South Coast region
Jervis Bay National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.