Gondwana World Heritage rainforest tour
Dorrigo National Park
Be part of Gondwana Rainforests 25th anniversary celebration at Dorrigo National Park. This 3km guided walk offers magnificent scenery and birdwatching opportunities. It's only 1hr from Coffs Harbour.
Saturday 5 October and Saturday 12 October, 10am to 12pm
- Dorrigo Rainforest Centre, Dorrigo National Park
- No wheelchair access
- Medium. Suitable for adults and children 6 years and over. The walk has some steep sections.
- Adult $18 per person. Child (6 to 17 years) $10 per person. Family $45 for 2 adults and 2 children.
- Meeting point
- Dorrigo Rainforest Centre
- What to
- Sturdy shoes, drinking water, raincoat, hat
- Bookings required. Phone 1300 072 757 for more information or book online.
Don't miss this fascinating tour at Dorrigo National Park, a place where time itself is captured.
A NSW National Parks guide will tell stories of the fascinating relationships between the plants and animals of the rainforest. You'll experience the world's most extensive strip of diverse rainforest.
Wear sturdy enclosed shoes and bring drinking water, a hat and a raincoat.
- NSW National Parks and Wildlife
- 1300 072 757
- in Dorrigo National Park in the North Coast region
Dorrigo National Park is open daily (except Christmas Day) 9am to 4.30pm but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.