Gondwana Rainforests and waterfalls guided tours
Dorrigo National Park
Venture out for a sweeping Central Coast tour of stunning waterfalls, beautiful rivers and valleys, and the ancient rainforests of Dorrigo National Park with the friendly guides of Waves to Wilderness Experiences.
- Contact Waves to Wilderness Experiences for tour schedule.
- Dorrigo National Park
- No wheelchair access
- Easy. Walks are tailored to all fitness levels and abilities, with a variety of tracks and 2 guides available.
- Contact Waves to Wilderness Experiences for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Waves to Wilderness Experiences on 0409 485 007.
Leaving from Bellinger Valley, your wonderful day with Waves to Wilderness Experiences begins with a drive along scenic Waterfall Way. After a delicious morning tea, stretch your legs at enchanting Dangar Falls with a stroll through beautiful Antarctic beech forests. It's also a great spot to cool off with a dip in the warmer months.
The Gondwana Rainforests of Dorrigo National Park are another highlight of this tour. Walk through lush World Heritage-listed forest to Skywalk lookout, with its superb views over the park, Bellinger Valley and beyond to the coast.
When it's time to refuel enjoy a delicious picnic lunch, then taste the wares of an award-winning winery as you soak up lovely views of Bellinger River. Return home full of good food and memories to last a lifetime
Waves to Wilderness Experiences is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Dorrigo National Park in the North Coast region
Dorrigo National Park is open daily (except Christmas Day) 9am to 4.30pm but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.