Full-day rainforest immersion guided walk
Nightcap National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Walk through the rainforest to the base of a breathtaking waterfall in on this full-day guided tour with Hinterland Hikes in Nightcap National Park.
- Contact Hinterland Hikes for tour dates.
- Nightcap National Park in North Coast
- No wheelchair access
- Medium. A good level of fitness is required. The ground is steep and uneven in places.
- Contact Hinterland Hikes for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Hinterland Hikes on 0481 200 817.
This spectacular 8km, full-day walk with Hinterland Hikes let’s you explore the hidden world of the northern-NSW rainforest. Start the day with complimentary pick up from your accommodation. You’ll then drive a short distance to Nightcap National Park.
Your expert guide will show you the way through the dense vegetation. Learn about the Northern Rivers cultural, natural, and historical significance.
You’ll emerge from the rainforest at the base of a spectacular waterfall. Cool off with a swim in the fresh, clear water before enjoying a delicious lunch from some of the area’s best eateries. You’ll then make the return trip and be dropped back to your hotel.
Don’t forget to bring your swimmers and a towel if you want to take a dip. It’s a good idea to wear sturdy walking shoes and don’t forget to bring at least 1 litre of drinking water and all-weather gear. Morning tea and lunch are provided.
Hinterland Hikes is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Nightcap National Park in the North Coast region
Nightcap National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather, fire danger or management operations.
Things to do (90)
- 4WD touring (1)
- Aboriginal culture (8)
- Adventure sports (1)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (32)
- Cafes and kiosks (4)
- Canoeing/paddling (4)
- Cultural heritage (1)
- Cycling (5)
- Educational activities (2)
- Fishing (7)
- Historic heritage (8)
- Horse riding (4)
- Other experiences (3)
- Picnics and barbecues (25)
- Road trips and car/bus tours (3)
- Sailing, boating and cruises (1)
- Sightseeing (42)
- Snorkelling and scuba (2)
- Surfing (10)
- Swimming (11)
- Visitor centres (2)
- Walking (42)
- Waterfalls (18)
- Wildflowers (seasonal) (4)