Discovering Gondwana guided tour
Dorrigo National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Discovering Gondwana guided tour.
Getting there and parking
Dorrigo Rainforest Centre is in the western precinct of Dorrigo National Park. To get there:
- Drive east along the Waterfall Way for about 90min
- Turn left into Dome Road approximately 2km after you pass through Dorrigo
From Coffs Harbour:
- Travel south along the Pacific Highway
- After crossing the Bellinger River, take the Waterfall Way exit to Dorrigo via Bellingen.
- Turn right at Dome Road and continue for approximately 1.6km to Dorrigo Rainforest Centre.
- Sealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Free parking is available at Dorrigo Rainforest Centre, including several designated disabled spots.
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - medium
Some assistance may be required to access this area. Paths are sealed but there are some gradual slopes and uneven ground. Accessible toilets are available.
- in Dorrigo National Park in the North Coast region
Dorrigo National Park is open daily (except Christmas Day) 9am to 4.30pm but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.