Bundeena to Marley gourmet walks at sunset
Royal National Park
This sunset guided walk with Lost and Found Wellness Adventures has all the ingredients to delight your senses. Immerse yourself in the changing moods of stunning coastal scenery near Sydney as you enjoy gourmet food and drink.
- Contact Lost and Found Wellness Adventures for tour schedule.
- Royal National Park
- No wheelchair access
- Medium. Moderate level of fitness required. You must be able to walk a total of about 11km. The track includes some stairs, sand and rock platforms, and some ascents and descents.
- Contact Lost and Found Wellness Adventures for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Lost and Found Wellness Adventures on 0412 219 546.
- Please note
- Canapes and drinks provided.
- Tours include a safety beacon, headlamp and torches.
Join the qualified guides of Lost and Found Wellness Adventures to explore the ancient coastal landscape of beautiful Royal National Park.
From the coastal village of Bundeena, walk part of The Coast track to Marley Beach. Along the way, soak up stunning views of waterfalls and coastal cliffs, including Wedding Cake Rock. Enjoy the scent of flowering heathland and keep an eye out for wildlife, including whales during their migration season.
Timeless and wild, Marley Beach is the perfect spot to share gourmet canapes and a glass of ‘bubbles’ as the sun sets. Then it’s time to put on your headlamp for the magical return walk to Bundeena beneath the moon and stars.
Lost and Found Wellness Adventures is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Royal National Park in the Sydney and surrounds and South Coast regions
Royal National Park is open 7am to 8.30pm but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$12 per vehicle per day. Seasonal ticket booths at Wattamolla and Garie Beach - cash and credit card facilities available. Please bring correct change. There's also coin and card operated pay and display machines to buy day passes.
Vehicles over 8 seats: $4.40 per adult, $2.20 per child (per day). Students on educational programs: $1.10 per student. Teachers/educational supervisors: free (1 adult per 10 students).Buy annual pass