Boardwalk bush tucker tour
Sea Acres National Park
Join this ranger-guided Aboriginal cultural tour along the rainforest boardwalk in Sea Acres National Park. You’ll go on a unique journey of discovery and learning.
- Friday 18 June, 2 July, 9 July, 16 July, 20 August, 17 September, 15 October, 19 November and 17 December 2021, 10am to 11.30am.
- Sea Acres Rainforest boardwalk, Sea Acres National Park
- Easy. Suitable for adults and children, 4 years and over.
- Adult $18. Child (4 to 16 years) $10. Families $45 (2 adults and 2 children).
- Meeting point
- Sea Acres Rainforest Centre
- Bookings required. Phone 1300 072 757 for more information or book online.
Come on this easy 1.3km stroll along Sea Acres Rainforest boardwalk. You’ll pass through coastal sub-tropical rainforest that is rich in bush tucker, medicine plants and shelter resources.
Your NPWS Aboriginal guide will invite you to celebrate the wisdom of Birpai culture. You'll hear about how Aboriginal people lived in harmony with their environment. Discover how Aboriginal people utilised rainforest resources and their deep cultural knowledge to survive and prosper here for millennia.
- NSW National Parks & Wildlife Service
- in Sea Acres National Park in the North Coast region
Sea Acres National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.