Blue Mountains roped adventures with MIA Leura
Blackheath area in Blue Mountains National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Learn the ropes with the experienced guides of MIA Leura. You’ll enjoy an exciting and fun-filled day abseiling or canyoning in magnificent Blue Mountains locations.
- Contact MIA Leura for schedule information.
- Jugglers Canyon, Blackheath area
- No wheelchair access
- Contact MIA Leura for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call MIA Leura on 0403 583 851.
- Please note
You'll need to walk for about 30min on these outings. MIA Leura can provide assistance if required.
Each unforgettable day with MIA Leura begins with a safety briefing at their headquarters. Then it’s time for you and your small group to collect your equipment and venture out into the stunning World Heritage surrounds of Blue Mountains National Park.
Family-run MIA Leura aims to please with adventure packages tailored to suit your needs and goals. Choose from their range of popular outings, from descents of Empress or Juggler canyons to abseiling at Narrow Neck. Whether you're after a relaxing and rejuvenating day in the great outdoors or a thrilling action-packed mission, MIA Leura can take you on an adventure you’ll never forget.
MIA Leura is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in the Blackheath area of Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Blackheath area is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Things to do (116)
- 4WD touring (2)
- Aboriginal culture (4)
- Adventure sports (13)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (12)
- Cafes and kiosks (1)
- Cycling (8)
- Environmental appreciation/study (5)
- Historic heritage (10)
- Other experiences (8)
- Photography (3)
- Picnics and barbecues (11)
- Road trips and car/bus tours (3)
- Sightseeing (65)
- Swimming (2)
- Visitor centres (1)
- Walking (66)
- Waterfalls (37)
- Wildflowers (seasonal) (7)