Blue Mountains pack-free guided tours
Blackheath area in Blue Mountains National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Traverse the Blue Mountains from Blackheath to Wentworth Falls on 3 days of pack-free walking with Life’s An Adventure guides. Off the trail, rest and relax in luxury accommodation and enjoy gourmet dining.
- Contact Life's An Adventure for tour dates.
- Grand Canyon, Blackheath area
- No wheelchair access
- Easy. With multiple guides on a tour, Life’s An Adventure can match route difficulty to walkers’ ability.
- Contact Life's An Adventure for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Life’s An Adventure on 02 9975 4553. Private tours available on request.
This guided 3-day adventure explores the walker’s paradise that is Blue Mountain National Park. Take in dramatic escarpments, beautiful forests and spectacular waterfalls, led by the passionate and knowledgeable guides of Life’s An Adventure.
With no heavy backpack to weigh you down, soak up spectacular Blue Mountains scenery, from the lush fern gullies of the Grand Canyon to stunning views from the rocky heights of Ruined Castle.
After exhilarating days on the trail, step out of your hiking boots and check into luxury at the upscale Fairmont Resort & Spa in charming Leura village. Relax and enjoy fabulous views over the escarpment as you dine on superb Australian cuisine.
Life’s An Adventure is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in the Blackheath area of Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Blackheath area is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Things to do (116)
- 4WD touring (2)
- Aboriginal culture (4)
- Adventure sports (13)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (12)
- Cafes and kiosks (1)
- Cycling (8)
- Environmental appreciation/study (5)
- Historic heritage (10)
- Other experiences (8)
- Photography (3)
- Picnics and barbecues (11)
- Road trips and car/bus tours (3)
- Sightseeing (65)
- Swimming (2)
- Visitor centres (1)
- Walking (66)
- Waterfalls (37)
- Wildflowers (seasonal) (7)