Blue Mountains gourmet food and sightseeing tours
Katoomba area in Blue Mountains National Park
Let Gourmet Getaway Tours whisk you away to Blue Mountain National Park to experience some of the best sights and tastes on offer in spectacular World Heritage surrounds.
- Contact Gourmet Getaway Tours for dates.
- Katoomba area in Blue Mountains National Park
- No wheelchair access
- Easy. Medium and hard-level walks also available; guests choose route difficulty.
- Contact Gourmet Getaway Tours for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Gourmet Getaway Tours on 0411 836 670.
Tours begin with travel from Sydney to the heart of the Blue Mountains where you’ll enjoy a hearty breakfast. Refuelled and ready to explore, visit iconic lookouts and enjoy scenic walks.
Hear stories of local history and geology from knowledgeable guides. Take your time to explore as you soak up heavenly vistas of sweeping valleys, cascading waterfalls and ancient eucalyptus forests.
Along the way, your guides provide a progressive lunch and snacks as wonderful as the scenery. Designed by a qualified chef, this tour features mouth-watering local food and drink including sweet delights like apple pie and delicious cider. Your return to Sydney is just as enjoyable, featuring an optional 20km scenic cruise along beautiful Parramatta River or drop back to accommodation by bus.
Gourmet Getaway Tours is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in the Katoomba area of Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Katoomba area is always open but some locations may close at times due to maintenance, poor weather or fire danger.