Blue Mountains day trips with Stray Australia
Katoomba area in Blue Mountains National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Sign up for a big day out with Stray Australia to explore the beautiful Blue Mountains, not far from Sydney. You'll enjoy short walks and see wildlife, waterfalls and other scenic highlights in stunning World Heritage surrounds.
- Contact Stray Australia for tour schedule.
- Katoomba area in Blue Mountains National Park in Sydney and surrounds, Country NSW
- No wheelchair access
- Medium. Medium level of fitness required.
- Contact Stray Australia for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Stray Australia on 02 6694 3440.
- Please note
- Tours include the option to return to Sydney on a later scheduled Stray Australia bus, should you wish to extend your stay in Katoomba.
Join the friendly guides of Stray Australia and travel to the Blue Mountains for a day of scenic wonders. Your first stop is the mountain town of Glenbrook for a morning snack then, once you’re fuelled up, stretch your legs on a bushwalk with views of beautiful Wentworth Falls and unforgettable Jamison Valley.
After enjoying a light picnic lunch, it's time to get ready for more scenic walks. Be sure to have your camera ready to capture the beauty of a remote waterfall and lookout, and keep clicking for the remarkable Three Sisters rock formations at Echo Point. Another stop on this action-packed day out offers good chances to see native wildlife.
Stray Australia is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in the Katoomba area of Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Katoomba area is always open but some locations may close at times due to maintenance, poor weather or fire danger.