Blue Mountains 4WD night tour with glow worms
Lower Grose Valley area in Blue Mountains National Park
Take a walk on the wild side with this 4WD guided tour to Blue Mountains National Park. Follow your friendly guide from Wildscape Adventures along forest paths by night to spot wildlife, visit a waterfall and see a cave lit by hundreds of glow worms.
- Contact Wildscape Adventures for tour schedule.
- Lower Grose Valley area in Blue Mountains National Park
- No wheelchair access
- Easy. Basic level of fitness required.
- Contact Wildscape Adventures for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Wildscape Adventures on 0410 610 717
- Please note
- Try to keep noise to a minimum when viewing the glow worms as they are sensitive to sound.
Let Wildscape Adventures pick you up in Sydney and whisk you away for a captivating night-time tour.
You’ll travel by 4WD vehicle to the Blue Mountains, then it's time to step out, don you headlamp and venture into the bush for a thrilling walk under the stars.
Led by Wildscape Adventures’ knowledgeable guide, you'll be sure to spot some nocturnal wildlife.
Highlights include a waterfall and a cave where hundreds of glow worms create tiny pinpricks of ethereal blue light, illuminating the cave like stars in the night sky.
Wildscape Adventures is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in the Lower Grose Valley area of Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Lower Grose Valley area is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.