Best of Barrington Tops guided tours
Barrington Tops National Park
Explore Gondwana rainforests and see beautiful waterfalls on this tour with Barrington Outdoor Adventure Centre. With your experienced driver and guide, travel by 4WD to take in all the highlights of Barrington Tops National Park.
- Contact Barrington Outdoor Adventure Centre for schedule.
- Barrington Tops National Park
- No wheelchair access
- Easy. Average fitness required. Includes some walking on uneven tracks, at times in areas of low light.
- Contact Barrington Outdoor Adventure Centre for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Barrington Outdoor Adventure Centre on 02 6558 2093.
These guided day tours are a great way to see the best of World Heritage-listed wilderness in Barrington Tops. Travel in comfort by 4WD mini coach with an experienced driver and guide from Barrington Outdoor Adventure Centre.
Stretch your legs on Honeysuckle Forest track and other short walks in this bushwalkers' paradise, and soak up the beauty of the Rainforest. Tours also take in stunning vistas of mountains and waterfalls from key vantage points, including Thunderbolts lookout and Polblue Falls.
Keep your ears tuned for rustling in the undergrowth, and have your camera ready when you spot lyrebirds and other wildlife. And if all this walking and fresh mountain air makes you hungry, don’t worry because your guide will provide you with a tasty morning tea and lunch.
Barrington Outdoor Adventure Centre is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Barrington Tops National Park in the North Coast and Country NSW regions
Barrington Tops National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.