Beach detective: Booti Booti
Booti Booti National Park
Booti Booti National Park is the place to be for a school holidays adventure. Discover what it's like to be a ranger and investigate your surroundings at The Ruins campground, not far from Forster.
Wednesday 8 January 2020, 10am to 12pm.
- The Ruins campground and picnic area
- No wheelchair access
- Easy. Suitable for children 4 to 16 years. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Child $15 per person. Accompanying adults free.
- Entry fees
$8 per vehicle per day
- Meeting point
- The Ruins campground
- What to
- Drinking water, hat, snacks, sturdy shoes, sunscreen
- Bookings required. Phone 1300 072 757 for more information or book online.
Join a NSW National Parks guide and explore Booti Booti National Park. Find out what animals live here and how they survive. You'll also see what it's like to be a ranger for a day.
There's plenty of fun, hands-on activities, so you'll want to prepared with a hat, sunscreen, sturdy shoes, snacks and some water.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- 02 9585 6831
- in Booti Booti National Park in the North Coast region
Booti Booti National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day. The park has coin-operated pay and display machines - please bring correct coins.Buy annual pass